Impactful board members prioritize positive governance and steady leadership to plan for their district's long-term success. Doing all this while staying ahead of current or potential legislation isn't easy. Areas of OSBA expertise include:
- building and maintaining a current strategic plan
- supporting district policy
- aligning superintendent and treasurer performance and evaluation plans
- superintendent and treasurer hiring and guidance
- fostering positive board/administration relationships and communication
- using meeting practices that result in high impact decision-making and greater community investment.
Allow our team of expert consultants to assist with a wide variety of relevant, meaningful and customized services and training. Don't see exactly what you need? Contact Cheryl W. Ryan Teri Morgan, Kristine Robbins or Quinn Maceyko at (614) 540-4000.