Gain a competitive edge on your competition
Develop brand recognition and maximize your your visibility by taking advantage of OSBA's sponsorship opportunities. Position your company as a trusted resource.
5 Reasons to be an OSBA sponsor
- Targeted Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Build Business Relationships
- Create a Positive Image
- Return on Investment
NSBA National Conference Event
Every year, OSBA hosts an Ohio reception at the NSBA Annual Conference. Charlie Wilson, an Ohio school board member from Worthington City Schools, will serve as president of NSBA in 2020. Charlie will be sworn in during the April 2020 conference, and Ohio will be celebrating this accomplishment during the Ohio reception.
With hundreds of school leaders and officials from 49 states on the guest list, along with Ohio delegation, this is your opportunity to have your organization represented on a national level.
Click here for sponsorship opportunities.
- Reception or Luncheon sponsorships available
- New clients, New customers, New Business
- Increased visibility (OSBA publications and Websites, on-site signage and more)
"MT Business Technologies has been a proud sponsor of the Capital Conference for more than 5 years. This partnership has introduced our products and services to school administrators throughout the state and opened up opportunities in several new markets. The future with OSBA is bright and MTBT is looking forward to being part of it.” - Kaitlyn McFarland, corporate recruiter, MT Business Technologies Inc.
- One of the largest education-based conferences and trade shows in the nation
- Network with over 9,200 attendees under one roof
- Affordable sponsorship options
- Puts your business in the spotlight (OSBA publications and Websites, on-site signage and more)
For more information on these great opportunities, contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000.