View registration information for the virtual 2020 OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show
- Access the login page for the virtual Capital Conference. Note: You must be registered for the conference to log in to the event.
- Watch the Conference Orientation video
- Preview learning sessions
- Find an exhibitor in the Trade Show
- Plan your conference schedule
- View the conference flier
- Review an FAQ
- Read "Virtual Training and the Open Meetings Act"
- View information on the 2020 OSBA Delegate Assembly or download the Delegate Handbook
The OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show, Nov. 7-10, is one of the nation’s premier education conventions, offers exceptional opportunities for learning, sharing and networking. The three-day event offers general sessions, more than 60 breakout sessions and something for every member of your district’s administrative team. The conference features nationally acclaimed keynote speakers, and breakout sessions and informational seminars examine creative solutions and proactive approaches to a broad spectrum of public educational challenges. This year, the OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show is going virtual.
Other highlights include the Student Achievement Fair, boasting innovative student programs, art work and top student entertainment groups; the Trade Show, offering more than 150 exhibits of the latest in education-related goods and services; and countless opportunities to share ideas with school leaders from across Ohio.