All OSBA facilitated searches require applicants to complete a search profile in order to apply for open positions. Information required to apply will include the following:
- A letter emphasizing qualifications and recent achievements
- An up-to-date resume
- A copy of a current Ohio certificate for this position or evidence that one is obtainable
- Credentials and placement papers
- At least five OSBA Search Reference Forms (completed by your references and returned directly to OSBA)
- Other materials of interest
To begin an application and create/revise your profile, go to https://apply.ohioschoolboards.org/apply. Questions about the online application process should be directed to Gwen Samet at email@example.com or contact her at (614) 540-4000.
Employment opportunities are offered without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, citizenship status, status as a Vietnam era veteran or special disabled veteran, and handicap. Qualified applicants who are disabled and require special assistance to respond to this employment announcement should contact OSBA at (614) 540-4000.
Applicants may request information regarding Ohio certification from the Ohio Department of Education, Certification Division, 65 S. Front St. Columbus, OH 43215-4183. Telephone: (614) 466-3593.