All OSBA facilitated searches require applicants to complete a search profile in order to apply for open positions. Information required to apply will include the following:
- A letter of interest emphasizing qualifications and recent achievements
- An up-to-date resume
- Necessary certifications and licenses
- Credentials and transcripts
- At least five OSBA reference forms
- Other materials of interest
Employment opportunities are offered without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, citizenship status, status as a Vietnam era veteran or special disabled veteran, and handicap. Qualified applicants who are disabled and require special assistance to respond to this employment announcement should contact OSBA at (614) 540-4000.
Applicants may request information regarding Ohio certification from the Ohio Department of Education, Certification Division, 25 S. Front St. Columbus, OH 43215-4183. Telephone: (614) 466-3593.