The Ohio Council of School Board Attorneys (OCSBA) will be holding its 42nd annual School Attorney Workshop on June 7, 2019, at the Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel. While the workshop is designed with school attorneys in mind, it is open to all OSBA members. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the workshop will conclude at 4:30 p.m.
Topics this year include:
- Protect and Serve is Not Enough: SRO’s in Schools
- Is Janus a Glancing Blow or Coup de Grace for Unions?
- Understanding HB 70 and Academic Distress Commissions
- Student and Staff Issues in Administering Medications
- Working with Parent Advocates: Ethical and Practical Considerations
The OCSBA annual business meeting will also take place at the workshop and lunch is included. Lawyers attending can receive a total of 5.75 CLE credits (4.75 general and 1 ethics). The workshop fee is $220 and registration can be found here. at We hope to see you there!