PaySchools/Esber Cash Register, an OSBA endorsed partner, offers the PayForIt online payment system to school districts.
PayForIt (PFI) is a secure, web-based solution that lets schools and school districts easily manage funds and fee collection online for food services, activities, fundraisers, after school programs, registrations and more. With PayForIt, you can become a cashless school.
Some key program benefits for school districts include:
- Assigning the specific fees to students for more accurate collection and less confusion
- Collecting fees for field trips, sports, clubs, test registration, after school programs and more
- Gives parents/guardians multiple payment options to increase your chance of collecting funds
- Easily track student payment status across departments
- Accurately report on fee collection
Parents can take advantage of these key features:
- Pay for school lunch and activity fees quickly, easily and securely online
- Manage multiple student accounts from a single portal - even if those students attend different schools
- Review a student's purchase history for the past 30 days
- And much more!
For more information or to sign up, contact Bob Reolfi, PaySchools/Esber Cash Register sales manager, at (800) 669-0792 or email@example.com.