BASA, OASBO and OSBA have partnered with Esber Cash Register to offer the PayForIt online payment system to school districts.
PayForIt provides tangible benefits to both district administrators and to parents. For administrators, it offers a secure online payment program that simplifies payment, collection and balancing of school funds. For parents, it provides convenient access to pay online for school-related fees and manage their students’ funds.
Backed by the three associations, this new program will offer school districts pre-negotiated, cost-effective rates for the PayForIt service.
Some key program benefits for school districts include:
• Customizable program options to fit a school/district’s unique needs
• Helps standardize and track all fees within the district
• Eliminates the collection of funds from bad checks
• Improves cash flow
• Increases security and internal controls
• Reduces cashier time and associated banking expenses
• Ensures all check deposits are guaranteed
• Automates school meal purchasing
• Provides access to online forms for items such as permission slips, sports releases, etc.
Parents can take advantage of these key features:
• An easy method to pay for all school activities, meals, sports, and other after-school activities
• Make and schedule payments in advance, and monitor accounts
• Automatic email notifications when an account balance goes below a pre-determined level
• Automatic transfer of student information from year-to-year
• Provides safe and secure credit card transactions
• Parents and Legal guardians can sign and submit forms online
For more information about this new program or to sign up, please contact Bob Reolfi, Esber Cash Register sales manager, at (800) 669-0792 or email@example.com.