PublicSchoolWORKS, a division of WORKS INTERNATIONAL, is the number one provider of complete, online safety and regulatory compliance programs. Their unique mix of technology, content, and customer service enables districts to create a comprehensive staff safety solution.
The EmployeeSafe Suite drives improved operational excellence for school districts by preventing unexpected risk and ensuring all safety compliance processes are being performed and documented. EmployeeSafe includes:
- Online Staff Training System provides management, tracking and documentation of staff training with 500+ school-focused, online safety, district-specific policy and handbook courses. Includes 24/7 phone compliance and safety support.
- Staff Accident Management System is a workers' compensation reduction solution that manages lost time and claims, online investigations and witness statements; auto-completes workers' compensation claim forms and OSHA 300 reports; and manages post-accident staff retraining and near-miss incident reporting.
- Compliance Task Management System (non-training) manages, tracks and documents district compliance with federal, state and local regulations and includes required tasks and forms.
- Staff Safety Reporting System automates online reporting of hazards, exposing safety issues before they become costly workers’ compensation or liability accidents.
- Staff Misconduct Reporting System allows staff to confidentially report harassment, sexual misconduct or other safety concerns. Auto-notifies key division employees of concerns and minimizes administrator time and liability associated with resolving staff concerns.
- SDS Now! – Bronze meets OSHA standards with online and telephone access to 1.5 million Safety Data Sheets and telephone access to chemical and spill specialists and poison control. A custom eBinder is also available.
The StudentWatch suite provides a powerful solution for addressing student health, safety, injury and behavioral issues. StudentWatch includes:
- Student Bullying/Safety Reporting System for parents and students that includes online and telephone reporting systems to manage, track and document report resolution. Includes an urgent response call tree for administrators and 24/7 telephone access to crisis prevention resources.
- Student Accident Management System includes automated tracking and management of student accidents and reporting that identifies trends, patterns and analytics for improved student safety. Integrated with the PublicSchoolWORKS Student Behavior Management System to capture behavior-driven accidents.
- Student Behavior Management System is a district and school referral system with tools for identifying behavior patterns to improve discipline practices, track student out-of-classroom time and auto report student suspension and detention lists. Compatible with Olweus, OISM, PBIS and other strategies.
By partnering with PublicSchoolWORKS, OBSA members will enjoy the following results:
- Reduced time and effort spent on safety issues by 50-70%
- Reduced paperwork and storage
- Ensured consistency throughout the district and reduced workers’ compensation cost
- Compliance with regulations and board policies and school culture focused on safety
For further information contact PublicSchoolWORKS Vice President Tom Strasburger at (513) 631-6111.