Effective January 6, 2020, the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will change the way school districts with drug and alcohol testing programs find out about a CDL driver’s DOT testing history. This session is designed to educate administrators, who manage the FMCSA DOT drug and alcohol testing on Clearinghouse requirements.
Training session covers the following topics:
• Clearinghouse basics
• Registering as an employer
• Purchasing queries
• Obtaining driver consent for limited or full queries
• Identify when a driver needs a Clearinghouse account to provide consent for a query
• How to submit a query
• Driver consent verification notification from FMCSA
• Explain what types violation will be reported to the clearinghouse
Meeting will take place in Room 201, 202, 203.