OSBA now offers a communications audit service provided at a deep discount to member districts via our partner 300m.
The goal of a communications audit is to help school boards and districts determine what is being communicated by the totality of their interaction with the public and whether the board’s communications are effective.
Working with your district, OSBA and 300m will undertake a systematic research method to identify the strengths and weaknesses of board’s current internal and external communications, analyze the information, and provide specific recommendations for:
- Strengths and weakness in current communications programs
- Untapped opportunities for future communications
- Steps towards making the board’s messages clear and consistent
- Recommendations for a coordinated graphic identity
- How the communications can support the overall strategic plan for the district/board
- What would make the board’s communications more effective in the future
- What communications opportunities are being missed
300m works with some of the largest companies in the world. Their work has been recognized locally, nationally, and in advertising and marketing textbooks. 300m brings a results-orientation to organizations in education — and intense focus on systems to facilitate exemplary communications.
Contact Crystal Davis, OSBA deputy director of communication services, at (614) 540-4000 or (800) 589-OSBA for more information or to sign up.