Do you communicate with the community members and partners in your district? Are you looking for ways to manage or improve your school communications?
OSBA's CommunicationPlus is a resource that can help you.
CommunicationPlus provides school communicators, board members and administrators with hundreds of public relations tips, ideas and articles on communication topics. Each issue provides:
- Ideas for establishing and maintaining effective media relationships to foster district communications with the community.
- Ideas to better communicate with parents and community members to build community confidence in your schools.
- Ideas to better communicate through social media and the district website.
- Ideas for improving staff morale through new ideas to recognize dedicated employees.
- Insights - a newsletter focusing on how parents can help their children flourish as 21st century students.
- Here's to You! - a wellness newsletter for your staff that will lead to healthier staff and happier students.
Sent 10 times a year, CommunicationPlus provides the busy school communicator with hundreds of public relations tips, ideas and articles on dozens of topics, including:
- school-community relations
- media relations
- crisis communications
- statistics and surveys
- interpersonal communications
As a CommunicationPlus subscriber, your district can organize new events, better communicate with the media, increase community engagement and otherwise enhance your communications program.
The subscription rate is $300 per district for an electronic subscription and $350 per district for a paper subscription. Please contact Melanie Price at email@example.com or call (614) 540-4000 to learn more about subscribing to CommunicationPlus.